Monday, March 15, 2010

Referee- God, who is the ultimate in clever. Corner #1- Me, blind. Corner #2- the enemy who plays the same 'ol tricks- pretty lame. I fall for the old tricks, what does that say about me.? Prayerfully I draw near to God, I call out to Him, flailing my arms all over the place trying to get His attention... all the while He knows, I'm just oblivious because He's so clever. And then T.K.O.!!!! He's watching out for me. Knows when I've had enough and knows when I can continue to fight. I am not defeated, I am not retired and I won't hang up these gloves until I'm home.

Still pondering my past. Still figuring how to continue this journey- blog about my past. I am in pause mode, while God uses what has come up to do what it is He needs to do. Sometimes I am privileged to see a glimpse and other times I have to hold on to His hand, continue to have Him guide me. I am so glad that God does not tire of me as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Just keep writing your story. That's how you continue, your story is God's story.

    ReplyDelete