Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Has a month really flown by?


The great struggle with depression remains. I feel sorry for those around me, for those who have to deal with my ridiculous highs and lows. I'm learning to contain it, to battle the onslaught within my own mind. Unfortunately, I don't think this is healthy... but whatever. As of late, it has been interesting those who've come back around into our lives, to discover things have changed. I guess I am surprised at the general attitude of disbelief that things change. FUNNY. Do you assume things stay the same? That people don't grow or are not touched by events that occur around them. Even through all of this, I wish people the best. I hope they find the extraordinary life they are meant to live. Whether I am in it or not... I do wish all the best, all the love God has for them to embrace it and to pour it out to others so they may find the same. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Sad post, Liz. I'm sorry I haven't been around much this summer. I hope I get more of you time in the fall. Life can be a trip. Heck, it's all a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is a trip... nothing to be sorry about, that is life. Interesting the paths we choose, interesting how God knows which direction we'll travel. I thank Him for the peeps that come in to our lives, all purposeful!!!

    ReplyDelete